Customer Service & Social Media Specialist
Dec 17, 2019
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Customer Service & Social Media Specialist to our team. You will work with our remote team in the Philippines as a managerial role as well as our product design team on diverse projects. You are also responsible for all social media scheduling and content creations for our branding.
Recently, we have begun expanding both into brick-and-mortar and other commercial channels by partnering with retailers such as Walmart, Wayfair, and Kroger. As we are a growing company, you will take various responsibilities and learn and grow rapidly with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Help sales team with fulfilling orders to major retailers using their systems, e.g. Walmart Retail Link, Wayfair Extranet, Kroger/Logicbroker, etc.
- Managing our Philippines-based team of 6 customer service reps responsible for creating Amazon product listings, maintaining our websites, and data entry tasks
- Assign or perform projects from our product development team to the right people on the overseas team and make sure they are done correctly and on time
- Work with designers to create and publish content on our social media channels and plan out a yearlong social media calendar
- Manage our Amazon storefront and run ads as needed to generate
- Occasionally be involved in generating content using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, iMovie etc.
- Chinese language proficiency required
- Experience involving project management and managing people
- Be excellent at interpersonal communication and people/project management
- Some understanding of social media marketing, SEO marketing, etc.
- Excellent English writing skills and proofreading experience
- Able to solve problems quickly and handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Knowledge of Kroger, Wayfair and Walmart systems preferred
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software such as Fishbowl Inventory Management
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Google Suite (i.e., Docs, Spreadsheet)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org