Oct 19, 2019
We are looking to add a creative and qualified full-time Graphic Designer/Illustrator to our Design Team. Each artist in our team works with Product Managers to create fun and exciting products that delight our customers, their families, and friends.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Additional Compensation: Bonuses / Store Discounts
- Work on graphic design projects, illustration, and animation.
- Utilize a strong design aesthetic with complete PREPRESS skills.
- Generate on-brand artwork and designs (Seasonal Party Supplies, Toy, Holiday décor).
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with the Creative, Marketing and Product Team to achieve project goals.
- Maintain graphic standards in all creative designs, while adhering to current strategies, branding, company message, and procedures.
- Practice a quick and efficient design process for packaging materials, including brainstorming, sketching and creating prototypes and digital images.
- Photo manipulation and correction.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends.
- Meet goals pertaining to cost, safety compliance, and branding.
- Be familiar with printing materials and printing processes.
- Anticipate, analyze, and resolve project issues; escalate issues and give recommendations for creative solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of previous graphic design experience.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, OR other related design disciplines/on-job experience.
- Basic understanding of three-dimensional shape and form.
- Mastery level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, not limited to Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and other Creative Suite tools.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in packaging design and creation is a PLUS.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills with high attention to detail, especially while working under demanding deadlines.
- Work well with others in a team or on your own.
- Multitasking and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment and self-motivated, consistently giving your best effort, and continually look for ways to improve.
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Candidates who do not submit work examples/samples will not be considered.